Our purpose built residential care home is located near to the beautiful Jesmond Dene and is within easy reach of both Gosforth and Jesmond. Built in 1993 on behalf of Abbeyfield, we offer a fully accessible home from home for our 24 residents. All our rooms are equal in size, all en-suite and all have a view of our beautiful gardens, yet each one feels different, personalised with your own personal belongings and soft furnishing to ensure it feels like home
Our long standing team of experienced carers, chefs and gardener are on hand to meet your every need; offering 24 hour care, a range of organised activities, delicious home cooked meals, help and support to maintain relationships outside of the home or simply someone to talk to as often or as little as you like.
We recognise that everybody’s needs and interests differ, so have tailored our home to respect and respond to your privacy and individual requirements. We hold monthly resident meetings and encourage those residents who are interested, to contribute their ideas to the day to day running of the home, in terms of activities on offer, menus and food choices and organised excursions out of the home.
Our doors are always open to chat to residents, to visiting families and friends and to anyone starting to think about long term or respite care.
- Purpose built, fully accessible single story home
- 24 large, single en-suite rooms
- Long term care and respite care
- Beautiful sensory gardens
- Delicious home cooked meals
- In house chef to cater for special dietary requirements
- Community minibus for group excursions
- A wide range of planned activities to choose from
- Wi-fi enabled
- Visiting GPs, district nurses and therapists